Wednesday, September 2, 2015

HOLA Family and Friends!!
How is everyone this week?!! The MTC is awesome!! One quick thing I want to share, is the analogy of the shovel.
We (as missionaries and members) are the shovel. 
The Lord is the worker. This is His work, because He's the one that is holding the shovel. 
It's NOT our work, because we are the shovel. 
So the only thing that we can do, is be the sharpest shovel or tool we can be, for Him to do HIS work.

Every member a missionary and every missionary a member. 

I'm so happy to be here in the MTC! I don't know any spanish yet.. But I'm having the time of my life! Lol. I love the Lord and I love His gospel. Hope you all have a great week! 

(sorry, no pictures.. this computer that I'm using is super old.. lol)

-- Hermana Kinikini

No comments:

Post a Comment