Monday, October 12, 2015



ALOHA!

This week in the mission has been so great! My spanish is coming along, a little. But all is well! Cool experience. my comp and I were teaching one of investigators for the first time! We sang How Great Thou Art and our investigator started to cry. She then said to us, It is different from when we sing it in the Catholic church. A good different.. 

The spirit touches the lives of others, Hymns invite the Spirit to our homes and in our hearts. I´m grateful for music and the opportunity we have to use it in building the kingdom of God! 

Everything is going great here in Mexico! I´m getting darker and darker, every day! I can´t believe it. lol. Also, the people down here think that my hands are really big. And they said that if I were to smack someone, I would leave a mark across their face... What in the world?!! LOL! I´m a disciple of Christ! I don´t use my hands to smack people, I use them to help people! haha, these people are so funny! 

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well! I pray for you all every night! 
Have a great week, family and friends!

Ofa ¨Lahi Atu!

Hermana Kinikini

No comments:

Post a Comment