Monday, October 12, 2015

Hi Family and Friends!

How did everyone like conference?! It was awesome, even though I watched it all in Spanish and didn´t understand a thing! Haha, but all is well! Mexico is pretty different, but I´m happy to be here! My Mission President and his wife, Hermana Egginton are super awesome! I love them with all my heart! My companion is Hermana Herrera. She´s a native, so basically we act out what we´re trying to say to each other. Haah! 

The members here are very friendly and loving! They asked me where I was from and I told them I´m from Utah, but my ethnicity is Tongan! They always say,"Ahh! Como Kolipoki!" and I just smile and nod! Lol, every time they ask me to speak Tongan, I just say, "Oku masani ai mae ko toa.. Ofa I Api.." hahaha! They think that I can speak Tongan, but little do they know, I´m the whitest tongan ever. LOL! 

The mission has been different. But I put my trust in the Lord. I know He wants me to be here, so here is where I will be! I´m grateful to be a missionary! 

I love you all very much! Have a great week!

-- Hermana Kinikini

No comments:

Post a Comment